29th November 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to study LLB after 12th? I am a student of class 12th

Hi.. i m stundent of class 12th and i want to study LLB after 12th? so whats the process and how to parctice for enterance exam? plz help

31st March 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to study LLB after 12th? I am a student of class 12th

when will be held llb enterance examination for 12th std's student?
31st March 2013, 11:54 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to study LLB after 12th? I am a student of class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi.. i m stundent of class 12th and i want to study LLB after 12th? so whats the process and how to parctice for enterance exam? plz help
You have to appear in the CLAT exams.

Educational Qualifications required to sit in this exam is: 12th Pass with
Minimum 45% marks
Age- Maximum age to apply is 20 years

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the written test:

English including Comprehension - 40 marks
Legal Aptitude- 50 marks
Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability) 20 marks
Logical Reasoning – 40 marks
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs – 50 Marks

CLAT exams are held for the below Mational law colleges:
National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)
National University of Study Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
1st April 2013, 12:21 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

The CLAT is an all India entrance examination conducted by National Law Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M).

Eligibility for CLAT:

- You should be 12th pass in any discipline.

- You should have min.50% marks and 5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC students.

- Your age should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates,22 years in case of SC/ST .

God luck.................
1st April 2013, 01:20 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to take admission for the Law course after completing 12 standard. But you can not apply for the LLB (3 years course) after completing 12th standard. You will have to apply for the integrated LLB course.

The integrated LLB course means a bachelor course and LLB. This way candidates don't have to first pursue a graduation course and then apply for the LLB. You can take admission for the combined course with the duration of 5 years.

Some of the integrated course offered are BA LLB, BBA LLB etc. The benefit of integrated LLB is that it ends up saving one year for you. On merit there is no difference between the two law courses.

To apply for integrated LLB course you should appear for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). It is conducted for the National Law University (NLU). Please ensure that you are meeting the criteria mentioned below.

Eligibility

1. You can appear after completing 12th in any stream.

2. You should obtain 45 percent or above marks in 12th.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

4. The maximum age to apply is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC and ST.

Exam Pattern

English including Comprehension (40 Marks)

General Knowledge/ Current Affairs (50 Marks)

Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability) (20 Marks)

Legal Aptitude (50 Marks)

Logical Reasoning (40 Marks)
1st April 2013, 06:37 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law can be pursed for 5 years after 12th which is known as Integrated Law Degree. For which one has to crack entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test)

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 20 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate, can apply for CLAT for admission to LL.B course.
10th April 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to become M.B.B.S. Doctor but after becoming doctor Is I am able to do L.L.B.
12th April 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

My name is sadik iqbal If my age 17 so can i apply to llb entrence exam.
16th April 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Hii ihve done UET after 10th & iam post graduate .my Q is whether am I eligible for LLB.
30th July 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to do llb I have applied my 12th examination in 2011 n 2012 now there is one year gap. What should I do.
2nd February 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom further can i study llb or can i directly llm. If i study llm what is the process to study it
9th November 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the topics to be covered to be perfect in LLB entrance test???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?