7th December 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?

what is the expected package to study abroad for mba ? is mba good in india or abroad?
please send me the details

27th April 2012, 03:18 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?

MBA PROGRAM IN ABROAD

Doing MBA Course in Abroad is an awesome choice. there are lots of university available out the india .like some big university like Stanford , Harvard University...that is perfect option doing your Master's in Abroad .

The Minimum Package You Might have Expect -- 15lakhs per Annum also super Exposure are available in Abroad

The above Package are Minimum only Maximum it's goes to Lakhs and Lakhs etc....

The Course wise Everything Wierd compare than India..whatever the subjects Abroad Students Studying We used to learn very Few .Even all the MBA books are written by Foriegners like Marketing Management by Philip Kolter
So the Study prosepective better than India .You Might Learn lot From Outside..

Thanks
vinayaga
19th June 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?

Dear sir, I am an mba (marketing and finance qualified) with graduation and intermediate in Commerce...sir, please tell me
Which is the best course after completing MBA in Marketing ? thank u ....
5th September 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir I hv done 12th from science stream,graduation from arts from du...now I want to do mba from abroad.i want to know will I hv a gud scope in it or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?