20th May 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th

what is the fee structure for B.Tech in lpu with/without hostel charges? If i have 68% marks in 10+2.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU? I have scored 88% in 12th
  2. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  3. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  4. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  5. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  6. Fee structure for BBA in DBS Delhi? What are the hostel charges?
  7. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  9. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  11. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  12. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  13. Is it true that we have to pay college fee, hostel fee and food charges as well?
  14. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture course? What about the hostel charges?
  15. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  16. Tuition fee, hostel fee and other charges per annum for Business Technology course?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  18. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semester without hostel charges? -- [Most Discussed]
13th July 2012, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th

WHAT COLLEGES SHUD I EXPECT IN RANK 10094 ODGEN & WAT R THEIR FEE STRUCTURES.......
20th August 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th

please told me me acedmic fee of ipu eng
5th February 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

LIST OUT FEE STRUCTURE FOR B.TECH IN DETAIL
20th June 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of govt. ip university for b.tech(biotechnology) course ?
22nd July 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

: What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 88%in 12th
26th July 2013, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

SHOULD HOSTEL. FACILITY WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR BOYS IN ALL COLLEGES IN IP UNIV.
30th May 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 62%MARKS IN 12TH CLASS THEN HOW TO APPLY UR COLLEGE FROM ENGG SITE AND WHAT IS FEE STURCUTRE
15th January 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What happen if any person got more than 2lakhs rank in jee mains and say that for that should pay any donation?
26th May 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for b.tech including mess and hostel
15th March 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for b.tech if the student got A grade in intermediate
27th June 2020, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the total fees in Lpu if I got 96% in ,(10 2) with hostel per annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?