12th June 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the admission criteria fr LPU?

i have passed 12th this year with 62% marks. i want to know about the admission criteria in lpu n fee structure for b.tech as well as about residential facilities.

23rd June 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the admission criteria fr LPU?

Plz tl me full fee structure lpu
1st May 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the admission criteria fr LPU?

i got 82% in 12th, i wnt. to know about the fees structure for b.tech plus hotel managment
2nd May 2014, 08:47 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed 12th this year with 62% marks. i want to know about the admission criteria in lpu n fee structure for b.tech as well as about residential facilities.
B.Tech Fee Structure in LPU and Criteria details :-

3rd May 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have 94 in jee main 2014 and 95% in j&k board. . Can i get admission in Nit srinagar
3rd May 2014, 07:16 PM
amit07sharma

only those students call...who seriously want to take admission to the top engineering colleges.
call asap if you want take admission in government engineering college..
phone no- 7727040910
3rd May 2014, 07:17 PM
amit07sharma

only those students call...who seriously want to take admission to the top engineering colleges.
call asap if you want take admission in government engineering college..
phone no- 7727040910
4th May 2014, 01:07 AM
harshsinghchauahan

Default Can I get NIIT??

My marks in AIEEE exam. 114(gen) and % in 12th 80.4 and 12th pass in 2012..may i get avg. NIIT??
4th May 2014, 08:34 AM
Rajendra Singh Dhami

sir,
as per the rules of jee-mains entrence examinations.
The eligible marks for getting admession in nit collage is 120 out of 300. With all proof and domeciles.on getting 94 in jee main will not be sellected for advannce entrence examinations for nit and iit!!
Hard luck!!
4th May 2014, 03:52 PM
sunaina afrin

sir i am student of arts stream, 1st div in hs, and now pursuing graduation, i want to know about the courses related to health, or can i do nutrition or dietitians course... plz help me with some institution name with fee structure in kolkata only...
4th May 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for admission in the scuplture course?what is the fee structure? what is the duration of the course?
31st December 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am from Nepal. I have done diploma in electrical .
what is the fee structure for b tech in electrical and electronics in LPU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?