31st October 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?

what will be the fee sfructure / admission criteria for adm. in mamagement seats as advertised recently pq
send details on id..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  2. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  3. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University -- [New]
  4. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  5. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  8. How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  11. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  12. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for B.ed admission in Jammu and Kashmir university? I've done B.A from DU with 40% marks
  14. What is the fee structure/admission criteria for admission in management seat?
  15. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  16. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed from J&K?
  18. How may I take admission in B.Ed At Jammu Kashmir University? I'm physically handicapped and have 48% marks in B.A (history hons)
6th January 2018, 02:52 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?

You have not mentioned clearly that whether you want to join in management course or you want to get admission under management quota. No problem I will give answers for both the cases.
Management course: If you want to do UG/PG in management, you need to write Entrance tests of the college that you want to join in. Then based on your rank, fee structure will be decided.
Seat under management quota: To get a seat under management quota, you need to give donation to the college. The donation that you need to will depends on the college.
The Eligible criteria will be:
> minimum 50% in +2 for UG and in UG for PG admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?