11th May 2011, 09:51 PM
sanjeevsami

What is the fee structure of the course and Hotel for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff of entrance test?

Respected sir/madam,
1.i want to know about fee structure,hostel also
2.i like to know about syllabus
3.i like to know about cut off mark

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff marks for the same?
  2. Duration of Hotel Management course and syllabus of the entrance test? Fee structure and qualification details?
  3. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  5. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  6. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  7. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  8. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  9. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure and syllabus for B.Sc in Hotel Management at Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) preferably in Hyderabad?
  11. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  12. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  13. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  14. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
  16. Fee structure and required qualifications for Bachelor of Hotel Management? -- [New]
  17. Which are the colleges in Maharashtra for Hotel Management? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
18th May 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of the course and Hotel for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff of entrance test?

I want to know the fee struture of b.sc nursing in kiit
1st June 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of the course and Hotel for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff of entrance test?

TENTATIVE DATE AND FEES
20th June 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure in bsc nursing
16th February 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I am doing Graduation now,on 22nd April 2012 i'll complete my graduation. After that i want to do either Hospitality Management course or Hotel Management course so which one will be better for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?