28th July 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?

hello sir1!
can i get to know the fee structure fr external mba in symbiosis institute
nad the duration of the courses

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college
  2. Fees of external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? Duration of the course?
  3. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  4. How to get admission for External MBA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. What is the duration of external MBA?
  6. Fee structure for Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis? Duration and how to apply for this course?
  7. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  8. How may I do ICWA course from recognized institute in Ahmedabad? What's the fee structure and time duration for the same? I've doing M.Com
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  11. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Institute?
  12. What is the fee structure of Symbiosis MBA in Pune?
  13. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  14. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis or IGNOU? Is it worth after B.Tech?
  16. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA correspondence course in Symbiosis?
  18. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
28th August 2012, 03:44 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?

Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program.

Minimum Eligibility for applying in Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program.

Graduate from recognized university in any discipline

MBA Specializations offered by SCDL.

marketing
Human Resource
Operation
Finance

Fees- 30000/- around for whole MBA payable in two installments.

Forms available -may/June.

Cost of Form - 1100/-

Duration of the course-
minimum -2 years
maximum-4 years.

Total subjects - 20 .

Classes - MBA Symbiosis correspondence provide few classes which students can attain after paying fees not included in fee structure of MBA.

WEBSITE – www.scdl.net
26th March 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?

what are the advantages of this type of mba for the candidates who are working in private firm allready
26th March 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

is there any institute of symbiosis in chandigarh
16th May 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I m working in labour court & i m willing 2 persue m.b.a. Course frm symbiosis institute.may u help me deciding that in which management course i should enter?
22nd May 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

plz.give me your any contact no.
8th July 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the admsn procedure for external mba in symbosis and what is called exactly to external mba
9th November 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

who to get admission in external MBA?? and what is the fees required to do MBA external??
can you plz send process. to my email..
my email [email protected]
17th April 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

If i want to intrested to doing external mba course then cmat exam is required???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?