31st October 2015, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for applying in Government Bihar polytechnic colleges?

What is the fee structure followed for applying in Government Bihar polytechnic colleges? Can someone please give me the complete information on this? I need to ensure that I would be able to afford the fees if am going to take up the course.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  4. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  5. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  6. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  7. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  8. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  9. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  10. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  11. How many seats are available to study Polytechnic Diploma in Government colleges through JEXPO? Total fee expenses?
  12. How should I prepare for government jobs after completing polytechnic from Bihar
  13. What is the fee structure of MBA in government college through PGCET?
  14. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  15. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  16. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  17. How to do B.ed through correspondence course from Bihar? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
30th April 2017, 11:41 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for applying in Government Bihar polytechnic colleges?

As you want to know fee structure followed for applying in Government Bihar polytechnic colleges here, I am going to tell you the same-

Fee Structure:

Registration Fees :Rs. 1,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 12,000/- Per Annum
Caution Money (Refundable):Rs. 3,000
Transport Facility :Rs. 5,000/- Per Annum
Examination Fees: Rs. 1000/- Per Annum
25th June 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for applying in Government Bihar polytechnic colleges?

What is the fee for the admission in polytechnic college after qualifying bihar polytechnic enterence exam
2nd September 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of khagriya polytechnic college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?