28th August 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to get coaching for railway recruitment?

Sir/Mam, I want to prepare for railway recruitment. I came to know about your coaching center by my lecturer. So, I want to know the fee structure? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What are all materials given for preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees= structure of Tara Institute (Delhi) for Railway exam Coaching
  2. What is the fee structure for bank/railway/ssc coaching? What coaching centers are nearer to my locality?
  3. What is the fee structure for JEE coaching classes?
  4. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
  5. Which is the best institute and location for civil services coaching? What is its fee structure?
  6. Fee structure and procedure for admission in group 1 and group 2 coaching
  7. What is the fee structure for ICWAI Intermediate course for Postal Coaching?
  8. FITJEE coaching would be helpful in school as well? Admission details and fee structure for the coaching?
  9. What is the fee structure for IAS coaching?
  10. Is residential JEE coaching available at Narayana Institute? What is the fee structure for it?
  11. Which are the CLAT coaching centers in Delhi? Fee structure for the course?
  12. Can coaching classes for ISAT be taken after 10th or 11th? Which are the coaching centers and what is their fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for group I and group II coaching at top coaching centers
  14. Fee structure for IAS coaching classes with hostel details -- [New]
  15. What is the fees of 2 years course of IIT JEE in Pathfinder?
  16. Fee structure of IAS coaching in Chandigarh? How many attempts are left for 31 years old candidate?
  17. Railway Recruitment Board free coaching centres in Karnataka for talented backward Muslim students?
  18. List of top IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2017, 03:40 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure to get coaching for railway recruitment?

You forgot to mention the name of the Coaching Institution in which you would like to take Coaching,

If you had mentioned that, we would have provided you the complete information regarding fee structure.

The fee structure for RRB Exams coaching would be varied from one Institute to another Institute.

It would be in the range of Rs.5000/- to Rs.30000/- per year.

Most of the Institutes will charge an average amount of Rs.10000/- per year.

In some Institutes there would be separate coaching fee for the life time.

Below are some of the popular Institutes in India to take coaching for RRB Exams.

-Goethe Institute, Chennai
-Tara Institute, New Delhi
-Mahendras Institute, Chandigarh
-RACE Educational Academy, Hyderabad

I would suggest you to get the list of popular Coaching Institutes in your city and join the coaching in any one of them.

Railway job opportunities are having great competition among the candidates.

Hence you should have strong preparation towards the written exam and get more marks. Then only you can get the job.

Have strong preparation and crack the written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?