22nd July 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for group I and group II coaching at top coaching centers

Sir, I am Ravi Kumar and I have done M.A.(Eng) with B.Ed.in Rayalaseema region. Now I want to join coaching institute for group 2 coaching. Send me fee, accommodation details, etc. Thank you.

18th August 2016, 09:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for group I and group II coaching at top coaching centers

The fee structure for group I and group II coaching at top coaching centers varies based on the quality of coaching, material they offer to students, etc.,. But, it differs slightly more or less, most of the coaching centers does not offer accommodation, so, you need to stay in hostel or you need to arrange your accommodation. The fee structure generally ranges from Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 45,000/- and may vary based on your selection of institute.
17th March 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for group I and group II coaching at top coaching centers

Hi I, MD Samim Aktar Student Of B A 1st Year English (hons). Now I Want To Join In IPS Coaching.Please tell me may I legible for it ?What is the fees structure of it and what is the duration of the course? Which institute should be best?
25th April 2020, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi my self Fayaz. I am planning to get coaching for group 2 . May know the fees and accommodation in Hyderabad.
9th December 2021, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hii I am Nirmala I want Jain choching for group 2 exam in telugu what is fee for choching as per duration plz send all the details
4th March 2022, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

My daughter was completed PG in Management she is interest to group - ii coaching with hostel so please let me now fee structure with hostel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?