3rd June 2012, 11:09 PM
vaidee.gopu

What should I do my M.E in Environmental Engineering? I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate

hi sir i m a mechanical engg graduate now i like to do my ME in environmental engg but my friends insist me to go for manufacturing engg...what shall i do plz guide me

31st August 2017, 03:14 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do my M.E in Environmental Engineering? I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate

For a mechanical engineering graduate, Manufacturing engineering is the best for pursuing Master of Technology. But if you are interested in Environment Engineering then you must pursue M.Tech in Environment engineering.

Admission in M.Tech is done through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The eligibility criteria for GATE exam:

Bachelor of Technology or Engineering candidates can apply for GATE exam.

You can apply for GATE exam at its official website.
31st August 2017, 03:28 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do my M.E in Environmental Engineering? I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaidee.gopu View Post
hi sir i m a mechanical engg graduate now i like to do my ME in environmental engg but my friends insist me to go for manufacturing engg...what shall i do plz guide me

As you are interested in environmental engineering studies after completing your graduation in mechanical engineering, then M.E environmental engineering is a good option for you. Here below are details regarding M.E environmental engineering:-

About M.E Environmental Engineering Course:-
Environmental engineering is specialized branch of civil engineering and it deals with principles of improving the natural environment that is air, water and land resources. It also deals with the methods of prevention and control of pollution.

Duration of M.E Environmental Engineering Course:- Duration of M.E environmental engineering is 2 years which is divided into 4 semesters.

Universities M.E Environmental Engineering in India:-

1). North Maharashtra University Jalgaon.

2). Bangalore University Bangalore.

3). University of Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?