28th October 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges

I would like know about the entrance exam for mbbs studies in kerala. the fees structure in government colleges and self finance coleges if I get chance through entrance exam.
In government colleges what will be the rank I have to achieve. In self finaced colleges in which rank I have to come for getting seat?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  2. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  3. Total expenditure of doing MBBS? -- [New]
  4. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Bangladesh under finance?
  6. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  8. Details of government colleges in Bangalore? Names of colleges and their fee structure?
  9. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure of government colleges for B.Ed course? What is the counseling fee?
  11. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  12. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  13. What is the fee structure of government MBA colleges?
  14. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA in government college through PGCET?
  16. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  17. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  18. List of Government colleges for B.Tech in IT with less fee structure?
6th May 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges

fees structure of self financing colleges of Kerala for merit seat
23rd June 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges

can i get admission to any govt selffinansing engg college. my rank is 18216
7th December 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of mbbs course .is it possible for an aspirant belonging to a middle class family with 83% in first year higher secondary.
18th June 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of BBA in providence college kozhikode for self finance?
23rd January 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in D ed please give me information about this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?