21st October 2012, 07:03 PM
vamshikrishnagaddam

What is the fee structure of M.Tech through GATE? Am I eligible to get stipend?

Fee structure of mtech through GATE?
in OU related colleges.
and am i eligible to get Stipend in any of OU region colleges.

25th December 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of M.Tech through GATE? Am I eligible to get stipend?

Sir i just want to ask , can i do ,m-tech in part time, while working for certain orgnization,
25th December 2012, 05:14 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of M.Tech through GATE? Am I eligible to get stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i just want to ask , can i do ,m-tech in part time, while working for certain orgnization,
Yes you can do Mtech part while working for an organisation as it a good option to pursue your education with your job.
The part time Mtech can be completed in 3 yrs while regular is done in 2 yrs.
You can join the evening classes and the colleges do provide this option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamshikrishnagaddam View Post
in OU related colleges.
Actually friend what GATE is all about::If you are able to get good rank in GATE exam you will be provided scholarship so therefore you can pursue your Mtech degree smoothly and the the fees structure is no different in GATE,the only thing in scholarship what you will get..
25th December 2012, 09:11 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What is the fee structure of M.Tech through GATE? Am I eligible to get stipend?

Hi,

Yes,You can do M.Tech through GATE.

Part Time M.Tech : 3 yrs
Regular M.Tech : 2 yrs.

Fee Structure is not different.But there is difference between Scholarship .

So Best of Luck...And try to do best.

Cool....
25th December 2012, 10:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for Engineering Graduates . It is conducted by IITs every year.

If you have done Engineering Graduation then you can apply for GATE exam.

There are many benefits of qualifying GATE exam so study hard for it if you want to have a bright future.

After qualifying GATE you will get stipend if you join the post graduation in engineering from a AICTE approved college.

The stipend will be paid per month till the completion of your post graduation for 2 years.

You can get choice of your college based on your percentile in GATE . If you have good percentile then you will get admission in IIT. Otherwise you can get admission in any other colleges based on your score.

Fees will be based on the college you choose for admission after qualifying GATE.

If you get a government college then your fee will be very economical and after adding stipend you will have many benefits.

If you get admission in private college then fee may be higher but you will get stipend from AICTE so you don't have to worry about fees.

For more information visit http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013/
17th March 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i which college can i get after scoring 26.33 marks in gate ec (obc)? i have scored 304 in gate
25th March 2013, 09:16 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamshikrishnagaddam View Post
in OU related colleges.

Hello,

Regarding fee structure of college under GATE exam, it differs from college to college. You must have known that as compared to
Private colleges, government colleges like IITs and NITs have lower fees structure in addition to the stipend of Rs. 8000/- per month in your due course by MHRD, India.

>>GATE:- The qualification for this is any graduate from a recognised university, or even final year students are also eligible to apply.

>>There is no restriction to no. of attempts that you can have.

Fees structures of NITS:-

NITs will have a fee structure of 22,000 per semester depending on different institutions excluding hostel fees.

>>If you are qualified for GATE, then you are also eligible for stipend but make sure that you get some good colleges.Even though if you are qualified, and your score is low, then you wont get any colleges which will give you stipend.

All the best!!
26th March 2013, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

sir i belongs to oc and i got gate rank 4900 score is 507 will i get any nit
7th June 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of M.Tech through pgcet? Am I eligible to get stipend?
16th June 2013, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

IF I QUALIFED IN GATE AND I JOINED IN THE PRIVATE COLLEGE(KIET,KORANGI NEAR KAKINADA,APPROVED BY AICTE),THEN WILL I GET STIPEND DURING MY B.TECH AND HOWMUCH?
2nd April 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i'v scored 25.67 in GATE 2014
can i get admission to any autonomous college?
8th April 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 592 score in gate2014 can I get seat in any old nits please give information to me and fee particulars for mtech in universities in andhra through gate
14th April 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

i am jai karan and i want do part time m.tech., Presently i am working in Bangalore. i am also qualified in gate 2013 with 360 score. please suggest me that how can i will do part time m.tech in Material science. i passed my b.tech with Mechanical Branch with 8.3 cgpa.
please rely at my mail [email protected] or put a text at 08884439509..i will be very thankful you.
28th May 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i qualified in GATE-2014 my gate score is 339 if i get seat in governament universities then will i get both stipund and reumbersment(obc)
26th July 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I have gate score 349 and normalised marks 24.95.
Branch computer science.
Qualified or not?
26th July 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I have gate score 349 and normalised marks 24.95.
Branch computer science.
Qualified or not?
22nd April 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

If it qualified in gate. And I did m.tech in evening colleges. Will I get scholarship.
29th September 2015, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir please clarify my doubt when a student got rank in gate but it can score btech 59% will a student get opportunity to do mtech in IIT /NIT or any best college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?