12th March 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MBA in distance learning education?

what is the fees structure of MBA in distance learling education? can i give it by instal ment?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  2. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  4. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  6. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  7. Fee structure for MBA in HR in Distance Learning in Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management?
  8. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Institute?
  9. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  10. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  11. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  12. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure? -- [New]
  13. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  14. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
  15. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  16. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  18. Which university is better for doing MBA through distance learning with low fee structure?
5th May 2015, 02:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBA in distance learning education?

Fee structure of MBA in distance learning education.

* Masters Diploma in Business Administration......

- Lumpsum fee Scheme..........27999/-
(for 2 year)

- Installment Sceme - I

* Ist= 16477/-
* IInd= 13482/-

- Installment Sceme - II

* 1st = 9695/-
* 2nd = 7128/-
* 3rd = 7128/-
* 4th = 7128/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?