28th November 2011, 05:25 PM
sunnygariwal

What is the fees to complete the Marine Engineering course?

sir what is the budget to complete the marine engineering course ?

9th December 2011, 03:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fees to complete the Marine Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygariwal View Post
sir what is the budget to complete the marine engineering course ?
Hello friend,
The course fee for pursuing marine engineering in a institute like Marine Engineering & Research Institutes is Rs.2100 per every three months, excluding the mess charges of Rs.1000 per month and other charges for medical, computer etc.
I have mentioned the fee structure of MERI because it is the best institute to pursue the course and the fee, compared to other universities and colleges is quite affordable for everyone.
4th April 2015, 06:02 PM
rrishikesh

Default Re: What is the fees to complete the Marine Engineering course?

which books to be studied to get qualified in imu cet or tolani maritime academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?