7th December 2011, 10:29 AM
wilson143

What further studies can I pursue after completion of 3 year Diploma?

after completing 3year of diploma wat are the further studies i can learn

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I pursue my studies after completing 3 years diploma in automobile
  2. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  4. What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Which course I should take up after completion of ME diploma?
  7. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  8. What is best option after 10th ICSE board exams?
  9. What next after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  11. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
  12. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do Masters in USA after finishing BCA from Pune in India? Procedure and entrance exam which I should take?
  14. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  17. What are the further studies to do after diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  18. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
11th December 2011, 02:33 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What further studies can I pursue after completion of 3 year Diploma?

I think after completion of diploma Engineering course will be the best option.Since Engineering is the continuation of diploma course hence you will find some what easier to go through it.Subjects which will be covered in Engineering is similar to the subjects which you have covered in your diploma but the only difference is that diploma lacks depth when compared to Engineering.

You can go through the Engineering Entrance exam test(E.CET) conducted by your State.For entering into Engineering stream you can even go through exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE conducted National wide.For IIT's, NIT's and Universities under the State you cannot enter directly into the second year of Engineering.You can even join in the second year of Engineering for the colleges which are under the University level.

After Engineering you will have many job opportunities both in Government sector and Private sector for example you can go through exams like CDS, CSAT and other such examinations conducted by the UPSC and SSC.After completing your Engineering you can go through various post graduation courses like M.tech, M.S, Post graduate diploma courses,.etc.
11th December 2011, 02:40 PM
prashant more

Post Re: What further studies can I pursue after completion of 3 year Diploma?

I think after completion of diploma Engineering course will be the best option.Since Engineering is the continuation of diploma course hence you will find some what easier to go through it.Subjects which will be covered in Engineering is similar to the subjects which you have covered in your diploma but the only difference is that diploma lacks depth when compared to Engineering.

You can go through the Engineering Entrance exam test(E.CET) conducted by your State.For entering into Engineering stream you can even go through exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE conducted National wide.For IIT's, NIT's and Universities under the State you cannot enter directly into the second year of Engineering.You can even join in the second year of Engineering for the colleges which are under the University level.

After Engineering you will have many job opportunities both in Government sector and Private sector for example you can go through exams like CDS, CSAT and other such examinations conducted by the UPSC and SSC.After completing your Engineering you can go through various post graduation courses like M.tech, M.S, Post graduate diploma courses,.etc.
11th December 2011, 04:39 PM
krishnamurariray3165

Default Re: What further studies can I pursue after completion of 3 year Diploma?

Hello friend
if you to study further after diploma ,then i think Engineering is the best option because engineering is the continuation of diploma course .the subject which are offered in the engineering is similar to diploma the only difference is that Engineering is the depth study about that subject as compared to diploma.
you can join through engineering entrance exam test which is conducted by your state,IIT JEE ,AIEEE .
Engineering after diploma can give you a better job opportunity .

all the best

klrishnamurariray3165
11th December 2011, 06:33 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of diploma you can go for B.tech/BE course..
For that you have to appear in lateral entry exams like- JELET, POLYTECHNIC etc.

Different states conduct different lateral entry exam...
Through which you can take admission in BE/B.tech course in 2nd year directly..

After qualifying in lateral entry exam you will be able to take admission in BE/B.tech course.

So, go for it..
All the best.
11th December 2011, 06:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You haven’t mentioned the branch in which you pursued diploma course. You have a lot of options for higher studies after diploma course. You can go for B.Tech/B.E in any subject as per your interest. For this, you have to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the university. As you are a diploma holder, you can join directly to second year.
17th April 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech after completing B.tech in mechanical through JELET?
10th June 2013, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiii.........dear Now iam studying diploma 2nd year after complention of diploma what can i do iam not interest in b.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?