6th May 2015, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?

Hello,
I'm at T.Y.B.Com and after T.Y.B.Com
I will complete my B.Com graduation.
My financial position is very poor so
what can I do after completing B.Com?
Kindly suggest me.

8th May 2015, 11:12 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Kindly suggest me.
There are so many courses are available after completing B. Com course. Since, you are financially backward student, you can do the Normal degree courses like,

- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)

You can try to get admission from above through Government, universities instead of Private universities, because the fee structure for University is less than Private university. Government, Universities may also provide various scholarships so that students can complete the course without much difficulty. Normally, the scholarship form will be issued at the respective college counter office, which you can get it free of cost. You must close following certificates along with the scholarship Application form, Annual Income, Caster Certificate, Degree Marksheet etc.
8th May 2015, 11:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?

After completion of your B.Com course, you can pursue your higher studies in M.Com course or you can also do a job. If you are interested to pursue higher studies, then, you opt for M.Com course. If you are interested to do a job, then, you can find many job opportunities in Banks, Finance Companies, etc. So, now its your choice to decide what you want to do after completion of your B.Com course.
8th May 2015, 02:06 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

If you have poor financial condition and you want to study further, then you can opt for distance education which is the cheapest and the best form of online education and has got a good value also, or else you can apply for educational loan or for any scholarship scheme and opt for higher studies in good colleges.

You can go for masters like MBA and M.Com or you can also go for some professional course like C.A, C.S, ICWAI.
8th May 2015, 02:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

If you are suffering with financial problems, then it is better to search for a job after the completion of B.Com course. Following are some of the major fields, in which you can search for a job.
->BPO
->Marketing
->Financial Services
->Insurance
->Banking
->Marketing
Most of the top MNC companies like Accenture, IBM, TCS, WIPRO, DELL, HP are offering job opportunities in these fields. So, you can search for job in any of these fields to have a better future.
8th May 2015, 02:59 PM
Ashwakh

After completion of your B.com , you can apply for Government and Private sector jobs .

~ If you want to get a job in Government sector , then you can apply for many government jobs . Some are ,

* you can apply for the Civil services exam to become an IAS officer or Ips officer .

Selection process is ,
1) Preliminary exam
2) Main exam
3) Interview.

* you can apply for the CDS exam to join in Defence services .

Selection process is ,
1) written exam
2) ssb interview
3) medical test

exam syllabus is ,
1. general knowledge = 100 marks
2. elemenatary maths = 100 marks
3. general english = 100 marks.

--> You can also attend for the Interviews in BPO companies like ,
24*7
Infosys BPO
HCL Bpo ltd
Accenture Bpo
Mphasis
Serco global services , etc..

To get job in BPO companies , you shouldhave good communication skills .
8th May 2015, 06:26 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Kindly suggest me.

Since, Banks are always available to help the financially weak students like you. So, you need not to be worried about the money, you must focus on the Goal you are determined for, rest of the things are to be done with the Banks.
8th May 2015, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You will have many job opportunities for you after completion of your B.Com degree. You can try for job in various private companies and also for government jobs which are available for graduates. Normally, you will get less salary in the beginning if you are a fresh graduate but considering your financial condition you should take every opportunity you get.

You will gain experience with time and the salary will increase with time in private sector. B.Com graduates can get job in various financial institutions and in small businesses in accounting department. You must create your profile on various job portal and upload your resume there for maximum interview calls.
9th May 2015, 12:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you are currently pursuing third year B.Com, you can start applying for Government jobs as well as private sector jobs from now onwards. I suggest you to start applying for eligible recruitments from now onwards to reduce your financial condition. Do not worry, as you are going to complete B.Com this year I suggest you to start preparing for examinations from third year B.Com onwards.

Latest Recruitment Opportunities for B.Com Graduates:

>> National Investigating Agency
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector/ Inspector
Last Date: 10th May, 2015

>> ICICI Bank
Name of the Post: Clerk/ Probationary Officer/ Manager
Last Date: 30th June, 2015

>> Airport Authority of India
Name of the Post: Junior Executive/ Deputy Company Secretary/ Manager
Last Date: 10th June, 2015

>> Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of the Post: Office Assistant/ Assistant Accountant
Last Date: 25th May, 2015

>> Hindustan Copper Limited
Name of the Post: Manager and DGM
Last Date: 19th May, 2015

>> Central Armed Forces (UPSC)
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
Last Date: 15th May, 2015

>> IDBI Bank
Name of the Post: Executive
Last Date: 22nd May, 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?