30th September 2012, 10:09 AM
akumarlpu

What is the future of BITS engineer with 1 year experience

What is the future of BTS engineer who has 1 yr of experince and he get salary of 1.8 LPA.Is there any scope of BTS engineer to improve his salary

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  2. What is the value for MS from BITS Pilani Distance Education
  3. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  4. What are the job prospects of an IPR Graduate? I am an engineer graduate in CSE
  5. Entrance exam to do MS in BITS?
  6. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  7. What is the career option available after completing 4 years diploma in Shipbuilding?
  8. Which is a better course in future after completing diploma with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  9. Detailed information with placement criteria of BITS Pilani for MBA programme?
  10. What is the value of MS(IT) from BITS Pilani?
  11. Am i eligible for B.Ttech programme in UDCT and B.E? What is the future scope?
  12. Is it beneficial to appear in GRE for getting better job in Canada being a MCA Software Engineer? -- [New]
  13. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  14. Procedure to take admission in SP Jain college? Which MBA programme is best for my future?
  15. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  16. Is there any chance to get admission in top German universities for MS course in automobile engineering? I am a 2nd year student pursuing my B.Tech in mechanical engineering at BITS, Pilani. What I can do from now on to improve my chances?
  17. What is the future of a CS engineer?
  18. MBA or Job in IT companies? which one to prefer after engineering? -- [Most Discussed]

1st January 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of BITS engineer with 1 year experience

what is the midum iitan salary.(computer scince???

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?