7th June 2011, 01:01 PM
nikha

What is the future of commerce? Which are the good colleges for commerce in Orissa?

I am interested to study in +2commerce.so please answer me about commerce course &future of commerce & good college to study commerce in orissa.

Related Questions:
  1. What is SAP and what could be the eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which subject is good to take in graduation for getting a job in future in art or commerce?
  4. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce? List of good Commerce colleges in Bangalore and Mangalore?
  5. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  6. Is it true that commerce stream isn't good for aspiring students? Wouldn't commerce give a good base for bright future?
  7. Can I take admission in M.Phil in Commerce in North Orissa University after passing ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing? What is it date? Can I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer?
  8. What combination courses are offered in commerce for CS?
  9. Can I get admission in DAV School Chandigarh having 51.6% in 12th Haryana Board?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the software job in future if I have taken commerce stream?
  11. What should I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  12. Which courses can I do after passing 12th commerce? Are there any colleges available in Rajkot? what is the fee structure? Is there any scope in future?
  13. Is there any course related to commerce which will help me in future?
  14. Is it okay to shift from commerce to arts and then pursue HR in future? -- [New]
  15. Best coaching institute in Jabalpur for Commerce with Maths in 12th standard? Future prospects?
  16. Can I get any top college after scoring 61% in 12th Commerce?
  17. What is the scope in future for commerce students?
  18. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
10th October 2011, 03:58 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the future of commerce? Which are the good colleges for commerce in Orissa?

Good colleges for commerce in orissa...

Ravenshaw University - Cuttack, Orissa
Master of Commerce
Master of Philosophy- Economics

North Orissa University - Baripada, Orissa
Master of Arts- Economics
Bachelor of Science- Bioinformatics (Honours)

Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology - Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management
Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering

Xavier Institute of Management - Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Banking and Financial Services
Post Graduate Diploma in Management

R.A. Podar College of Commerce & Economics - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Bachelor of Commerce
Master of Commerce

Fakir Mohan University Directorate of Distance And Continuing - Balasore, Orissa
Bachelor of Commerce - E-Commerce
Post Graduate Diploma - Insuranse And Risk Management

Utkal University - Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Master of Philosophy - Commerce
Master of Commerce

Berhampur University - Berhampur, Orissa
Master of Commerce
Master of Philosophy - Commerce
Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Download E-brochure | Apply
Best School of Nursing
24th April 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of commerce? Which are the good colleges for commerce in Orissa?

is there any quick and good money making scope in commerce
18th August 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

in commerce if i will not take maths then there will be any problem in my future .if i wil go for mba there math wil be there or nt
15th December 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Who are good subject in commerce please answer me?
2nd June 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my matriculation by this year . Now i have chosen commerce for my future. So is there any quick way to earn money after 10 2 exam! can i do ca after passing 10 2 exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?