1st September 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?

Courses in medical, commerce, what are the features in my future where i am able to get a job in area of chandigard or near it how many mark we get to a admission in collage .also give the detail of courses in medical and commerce

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  2. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS/BDS if secured 73.689% in 12th and 2278 category rank in NEET-UG?
  4. List of the medical course offering PG courses? Procedure to get admission in medical college?
  5. Which stream should I choose between Medical, Non Medical and Commerce to go for IAS? Best Colleges for Commerce, Non Medical and Medical courses?
  6. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  7. List of Self Financing Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  8. Details of the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges offering PG degree or diploma courses along with the fee structure details? Date of the entrance exam?
  9. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?
  10. Different courses to do after the completion of 12th Commerce? Colleges offering these courses?
  11. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  12. Industrial Chemistry vs. Applied Chemistry? What are the career prospects in Chemistry?
  13. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the top institutes along with their details offering commerce courses in Kerala?
  15. List of colleges offering ICWA course?
  16. Colleges offering Polytechnic courses? What is the fee structure?
  17. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce? List of colleges and affiliated universities?
  18. List colleges offering MBBS course admission through management quota? -- [New]
16th November 2012, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?

I have completed graduate on commerce but now i want to build up my career in medical sector please tell me a way to admit in medical sector it's my dream.
29th May 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?

What are the colleges that offer medical courses as i have pass my class 12th recently.Please guide me as fast as possible
21st July 2021, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Commerce student can paramedical course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?