5th May 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the future in MSc Clinical Microbiology?

Iam studying msc(clinical microbiology)......please tell me what is it
so how is the future about this

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  3. What is the future in MSc Clinical Microbiology?
  4. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  5. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  6. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT -- [New]
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  8. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  9. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  10. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?
  11. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  12. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  13. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  14. Will MSc Clinical Microbiology be beneficial to do NHS clinical scientist training programme?
  15. Which course is beneficial for me after doing MSc in Microbiology?
  16. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  17. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
3rd July 2012, 06:56 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future in MSc Clinical Microbiology?

M.Sc Clinical Microbiology :
M.Sc Clinical Microbiology course takes a scientific approach to the field of clinical microbiology emphasizing importance of research & development
It is a important facing new global challenges from resistant organisms

Career :

Bacteriologists
Environmental Microbiologists
Food Microbiologists
Industrial
Medical
Mycologists
Parasitologists
Geneticists

15th September 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future in MSc Clinical Microbiology?

I am complited my msc(zbc) with 69% marks. So i am confused what should i take in msc botany, microbiology or medical microbiology...please tell me which one is better for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?