14th September 2013, 05:47 PM
Rama Narayan

What are the future opportunities after completing M.Tech in Control Systems

Hi this is Ram. I completed my B.tech in ECE and i choose control systems in my M.tech. Can you please tell me the future opportunities after completion of my M.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the future job opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Control Systems
  2. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  3. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  4. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  5. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  6. Cut off enat score for admission to mit, manipal -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether pursuing M.Tech in Communication Systems makes future brighter? -- [New]
  8. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  9. What is the purpose of instrumentation engineering?
  10. Gujarat Technological University ME 1st Sem- Control Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. How to do MD in microbiology?
  12. Question on Control Systems for practice?
  13. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  14. Research institutes in the field of Bioinformatics after studtying PG in Bioinformatics
  15. Pune University Instrumentation Engineering 3rd Sem-Automatic Control Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Best courses to do after MCA?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Tech(Optoelectronics) students? Placement statistics of SGSITS Indore for M.Tech(Optoelectronics)?
  18. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure?
25th August 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the future opportunities after completing M.Tech in Control Systems

hi sir.this is naresh.i have completed my btech in EEE.now i want to choose control system in mtech...is there any sftwr opprtnts aftr mtech.if it is possible any eligibility regarding percentage in mtech.or shall i go through the job now
12th October 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the future opportunities after completing M.Tech in Control Systems

What are the future job opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Control Systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?