18th August 2017, 11:06 PM
anithaprincy

What is the future scope after completion of MBA degree?

What is the future scope after completion of MBA degree? How to set my career path in future? Can you please provide me the information on this? Hope I will get the answer with some good suggestions for me. Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA after B.Tech in Biotechnology? Scope of an MBA degree in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it good to do MBA after completion of BBA to become a businessman in future?
  3. What can I do after my B.Tech completion? Any other fields except M.Tech and MBA?
  4. What are the future scope of getting a job after completion of masters in Police Administration?
  5. Which degree(MBA or M.Tech) will provide chance for getting well paid job? In terms of future prospect which degree(MBA or M.Tech) is best for a B.Tech student?
  6. Can I do LLB after completion of BA? Is it good for my future?
  7. Is MBA worthy after B.Tech course or not? What should I do next after completion of B.Tech course?
  8. Which stream of MBA is best for my future after my completion of B.Com?
  9. What should be done after B.A in History? Future scope of MBA after completing B.A in History?
  10. Should I study MBA after completion of B.Tech(IT)? Whether IT has no scope in India?
  11. Can I study MBA after completion of B.A.(History & Tourism)? Scope of this course?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  13. Which is better among PG Diploma in Ophthalmology and MD in Pathology for girls?
  14. Future scope of MBA in Retail Management?
  15. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  16. After BBA which course has great scope in coming years?
  17. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  18. Will MBA in HR be beneficial for good future after the completion of BHM?
19th August 2017, 08:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future scope after completion of MBA degree?

The really good news is that the MBA has become more of and all purpose degree in the same way that love once was thought to hold that distinction. So while the mainstream MBA careers are in Consulting, finance, consumer goods marketing, Technology, the degree opens doors in Virtually every industry from Healthcare and energy to non profits and the government. If you want to work in a certain Geography or interesting, it can play a role in what schools you target for your education. There are three, as a start, not knowing what your ultimate goal is on top forms in banking comma Consulting and technologies. Even you can apply in top companies like MNC companies.
31st August 2017, 02:08 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future scope after completion of MBA degree?

There would be good future scope for the candidates after completion of MBA course.

The reason being each and every business needs MBA candidates in order to manage various activities of the various departments in the organization.

Hence, MBA candidates are having job opportunities in all the industries.

But to grab these job opportunities, you should be strong enough in
-Subject knowledge
-Communication skills
-Managerial skills
-Logical Thinking
-Ability to frame strategies etc.

Many of the students will just simply complete MBA course from regular colleges and do not acquire any of these skills and they are struggling to get jobs.

I would suggest you to be please don't like that and get admission for MBA course in top colleges like B-Schools or IIM's

Popular Entrance Exams for MBA course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

This course is being offered with number of specializations to choose from
-MBA in Finance
-MBA in Marketing Management
-MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Managment
-MBA in Hospital Management
-MBA in Systems Management etc.

I would suggest you to choose the specialization as per your interest and depending upon the industry in which you would like to get in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?