8th May 2012, 11:19 PM
pankaj murmu

Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?

sir,
please help me i am totally confused regarding my future studies after pursuing economics honor's what will be the better option for me either to go with master's in economics or go for an MBA in finance....just suggest me which of the either two will provide me a better job in future for me.will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  2. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  3. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What would be more preferable between MSc and MBA finance after doing BSc Economics Honors?
  5. What are the opportunities after B.A with economic hons?
  6. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  7. Which is better between masters in economics or masters in business economics?
  8. What to do after doing Economics(hons)? Should I go for MBA in finance or MSc in applied economics?
  9. What should i do after B.A economics honors between M.A Economics and MBA?
  10. Scope after doing Masters in Economics?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after doing B.A in Economics? Which is better between B.Com Honors and Economics Honors?
  12. Scope of BSc Economics Honors? What are the prospects of this course?
  13. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  14. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree?
  15. Jobs after pursuing masters in Economics from Punjab University Chandiagarh?
  16. Can I apply for NET exam after Economics Honors and PGDM in Finance?
  17. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  18. How is MBA Finance beneficial for me after BSc Economics?
9th May 2012, 12:00 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?

Its not that one course is a good choice and the other course is not a good choice for you between MBA in Finance and Masters in Economics.

Both the courses are having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Only thing is that the candidate have to make most out of the course by acquiring required skills which the industry is in need of and academic knowledge.

The candidate have to fit himself in order to best serve the needs of the industry.

If you want the subject knowledge that you have gained in your B.Sc course will be better utilized in your Post Graduation, then better to opt for M.Sc in Economics.

If you want to attain Management knowledge in addition to your core subject knowledge, then better to opt for MBA course.

Soon after the completion of your Masters in Economics, you can get jobs like
-Economics
-Process Analyst
-Investment Banker
-Insurance Agent
-Dealer
-Journalist etc,

If you complete your MBA course, there are good number of job opportunities for you in variety of business sectors.

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in any of the Entrance Exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT etc.

In order to give admission for Masters in Economics, each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam.

Have good preparation for this Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
19th March 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?

dear sir/madam,
i am pass in B.A. in economics major subject in art faculety, i can applicable for MBA in finance special, please sir help me aboute that, i m waitting for ur suggetion.
1st May 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Difficulty which have to face to do mba after b.sc honours in economics
30th July 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

if i have no score card of cat, mat entrance exam of MBA, should i take admission in MBA college? i have compleeted graduation in economics from calcutta univercity. which should i do m.sc o mba for getting job soon? if i read MBA i have to take education loan. plese suggest me which is best?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?