2nd October 2010, 10:35 PM
mehak88888

What is the future scope in MSc Nano science and Nanotechnology? Is it a good option?

I m doing m.sc nanoscience and technology..I want to know about its future scope and also whether is it a good option??//.....please guide me regarding this field...i m very confused....IF yes, then please suggest what i should do further after completing my m.sc???

28th May 2011, 08:49 AM
stranger351

Default Re: What is the future scope in MSc Nano science and Nanotechnology? Is it a good option?

Today Biotechnoloy and NanoTechnology is become one of the greatest field ....
And Nowdays it have much demand in INDIA as well as other countries....
B-tech in Nanotechnology is good and after completion of your B-tech you will get definitely placed in any one of the good comapny..
And definitely they give high salary to you comparison to other branches...
4th July 2011, 08:06 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future scope in MSc Nano science and Nanotechnology? Is it a good option?

Yes it is a very good option.

Nanotechnology is one of the most exciting and wide area of research.

It is a unique and special branch of science that essentially combines physics, chemistry, biology, engineering etc.

It is one of the hottest career option available to Indian Engineering graduates.

Students with M.Tech in Nanotechnology are in great demand both in India and abroad.

It is a rapidly growing and emerging field.

It is a very new field in India and focusing on streams like electronics, healthcare markets, and other industrial products.

There are about 38 laboratories, across the country, to carry out research and development work in this field.

Some of the companies in India that provides job are :

Cranes Software International Limited, Bangalore;

Monad Nanotech Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai;

Velbionanotech, Bangalore;

Qtech Nanosystems (P) Ltd, Bangalore;

Innovations Unified Technology, Mumbai etc.
23rd July 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

can a bsc student make his career in nanotech [mtech] without msc
14th August 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

which is the better to start a career ie to enter into the teaching field or to enter the industry after finishing m.sc nanoscience
19th November 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

am now studying m.sc.nano science and technology(int) 1st yr..wat is the scope after 5years?
13th June 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

what is msc science and technology course what are subject involved in this course
7th September 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing mtech nanotechnology in deemed university....some one telling deemed university are not valuable..so i confused on this ..pls give the correct solution for this
8th September 2012, 07:57 PM
being aman

This is much a research field.So the best way to make a good career in this field is
to do a PhD and have some good journal publications.

Try to have a PHD in institutes like IITs in India as there are very few places in India
that can afford good instrumentation facilities and also there operators.

You can also look for companies like reliance for internships and can have some experience in the industry on the basis of that you can get a job in nanoscience
based companies
31st May 2013, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

i am so confused to study msc i am not in interest to study up to phd.i am going to study msc. after finish my msc i want placement so which course as bright future biotechnolgy or nanoscience and nanotechnology tell me iam so cinfused
18th July 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i got msc nanoscience and nano technology in madras university. i want to know scope then i am not intrested to study ph.d.can you suggest is it good?
26th November 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after M.Sc in nano science? How do I Get into premier institutions for research?
1st May 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in m.sc(nanoscience) in osmania university so which types of companies are offered jobs to us?
3rd June 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I got msc nano science and nano technology in madras university. I want to know scope then i am not interested to study ph.d. What are the options i got? Will i get a job soon?
25th September 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my study Msc. Nano science in chemistry CGPA 8. where can apply for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?