2nd March 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the good and latest project topics in Java of 6th semester computer science

what are the good and latast project topic in java of 6th sem. computer science???

3rd March 2013, 08:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the good and latest project topics in Java of 6th semester computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the good and latast project topic in java of 6th sem. computer science???

JAVA is really good language in software industry .

So you can do maximum no of project with the help of JAVA .If you have good knowledge in JAVA then you have lots of option in IT Industry for software jobs.

You are in 6th sem of your degree course of computer science so you can choose below project .

I have listed here some final year projects name , you can implemented this project through Java .Also some you can use oracle .
  • Chequebook Balancer Deluxe
  • Bank customer details
  • online booking details
  • Currency Converter
  • Date-Sensitive Search Engine
  • Domain Search Engine
  • Food Allergy Tracker
  • Application Installer
  • Weather Report
  • Employee Work Management
  • Java Search Engine
  • Student Information System
  • Online Address Book
  • Payroll management System
3rd March 2013, 08:35 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What are the good and latest project topics in Java of 6th semester computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

list of some final year projects name

Application Installer

Weather Report

Employee Work Management

Java Search Engine

Student Information System

Bank customer details

online booking details

Currency Converter

Date-Sensitive Search Engine

Domain Search Engine

Food Allergy Tracker

Online Address Book
11th July 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the good and latest project topics in Java of 6th semester computer science

Hi.I am in last year of BCs.I want to do the best project in java.so suggest some new and those topic which are very beneficial for me to get the good job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?