9th June 2011, 11:39 AM
karolin.priya

What is the group II exam date? I am working in Tirupur

Good morning sir. Could u plz tell me the group 2 exam date? . Am workng here in tirupur, my native place one village near kumbakonam. Wen will get my hall ticket sir? Plz guide me.
Thanking u
carolin.D.
Tirupur

20th January 2012, 07:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the group II exam date? I am working in Tirupur

Quote:
Originally Posted by karolin.priya View Post
Good morning sir. Could u plz tell me the group 2 exam date? . Am workng here in tirupur, my native place one village near kumbakonam. Wen will get my hall ticket sir? Plz guide me.
Thanking u
carolin.D.
Tirupur
Your question lack proper information. In the absence of such information it is difficult to provide you with the information, you are seeking.

You must mention which group 2 exam you are talking about and on which subject.

I would advice you to come back to us with full details for precise information or visit the official website of the exam you have mentioned.
28th June 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the group II exam date? I am working in Tirupur

sir,may i know????in tiruppur,at which place they are distributing the application form?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?