28th July 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the height requirement for girls to join Pakistan Army? I am 20 years old

i am 20 years old i want to join pakarmy please tell me what heighy is required for girls???and anything else required

8th May 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the height requirement for girls to join Pakistan Army? I am 20 years old

What is the height requirement for girls to join Pakistan Army?
21st June 2013, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the height requirement for girls to join Pakistan Army? I am 20 years old

I am 5.1-5.2 inchs tall and i'm so much interested in army.can i get admissionin pakistan army?
4th July 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am pre medical student if i am not selected in medical then what i do to join pakistan army?
12th July 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Assalam-o-alaikum. I m ayman from Dina.I have completed my B.SC in double Maths.I want to join pak Army.Because it is a strong desire of my parents and mine.please tell me the requirements of joining pak army.I 'll be really thankfull to you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?