17th November 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the higher courses available after completing ITI Electrician?

Respected Sir, My name is Amar and I have completed ITI Electrician and now I want to continue with higher studies so can you tell me about the higher courses available after completing ITI Electrician? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th November 2016, 02:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the higher courses available after completing ITI Electrician?

After completion of your ITI Electrician course, you can pursue your higher studies in Diploma course. Being an ITI holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course through Lateral entry admission process.

To get lateral entry admission in Diploma course, you have to appear in examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. By qualifying the examination, you need to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college where you are eligible to get admission for pursuing second year of Diploma course.
11th February 2020, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the higher courses available after completing ITI Electrician?

My name is Likith. Now I am first year electrical ITI student . Next am joining for loco pilot .what should i learn for loco pilot for next higher education please help me.......
10th December 2021, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do higher studies in any other stream except diploma? I completed my ITI in electrician.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?