27th December 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the higher study options for diploma holders in electronics and instrumentation engineering

what are the higher study options for diploma holders in electronics and instrumentation engineering? Can i go for a marine engineering option after diploma with qualifying or without qualifying in JELET? Do i have the option of applying abroad for higher studies with scholarship and, where to apply for admission and which scholarship to apply for? plz help me out.,...

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of DRDO STA B(Electronics and Instrumentation) for diploma holders?
  2. What should I do to study GATE or CAT? I am studying B.E electronics and instrumentation engineering
  3. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  4. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. How to study B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation branch after completing diploma?
  7. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
  8. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  9. Can I join CDAC after completion of BCS?
  10. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Details and date of next CDAC exam in 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible in IIT? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  14. What should I study between GATE and CAT?
  15. Can I take CDAC entrance exam in final year of B.Tech.(ECE)?
  16. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  17. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
22nd February 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the higher study options for diploma holders in electronics and instrumentation engineering

Can I do BE Electronics and instrumentation engineering course after diploma in EEE?
7th June 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the higher study options for diploma holders in electronics and instrumentation engineering

Iam a diploma holder . I want higher study in diploma in abrode
9th July 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in electronics.i have not interest in b tec.pls tell another higher course based electronics
4th October 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering. i am not interested in btech please give me another higher education details with or without scholarship in india and kerala.
22nd March 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I completed BE in electronics and instrumentation engineering.I like to do higher studies in marine.Is there any option for me?
28th April 2014, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma in computer engineering.tell me higher options related in computer.plz
22nd May 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

iam a B-tech holder in ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING HOW IS MY COMEFARTABALE ALSO NEXT HIGHER STUIDEAS?
18th April 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in electronic instrumentation and control. I like to continue my higher studies in aboard. Wt are the courses offered there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?