14th September 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation branch after completing diploma?

Dear sir/madam i have completed my Diploma and i am working now i want to study B-tech in ELECTRONICS &INSTRUMENTATION branch through distance education .so can you please let me know the availability of colleges which is approved by AICET for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?
  3. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Any short term courses after completing polytechnic diploma course in Electronics and Instrumentation
  5. Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  6. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  7. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  8. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?
  9. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. How to join ISRO after completing final year B.E electronics and instrumentation branch?
  11. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  12. Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?
  13. Which branch should I go for in M.Tech if I am graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  14. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  15. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department
  16. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  17. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  18. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
30th October 2016, 01:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation branch after completing diploma?

AICTE which stands for All India Council for Technical Education. It is technical body which gives approval to different engineering colleges and other discipline technical institutes. AICTE has neither approved part time Bachelor of Technology nor Master of Technology. There are many institutes which offer part time B.Tech but degree obtained from those institute are not approved for higher studies and government jobs.

If you want to pursue Bachelor of Technology, you must pursue B.Tech in regular mode. Diploma candidates can get admission directly in second year of engineering through Lateral Entry Entrance Test conducted by different state technical universities. For LEET examination, diploma candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma. You will get better job with handsome salary and lucrative career opportunity after B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?