14th July 2012, 10:13 AM
swapnildubey

What I have to do for my teaching job after completing BSc in Chemistry with 55% marks

sir i have completed bsc in chemistry with 55%marks!
what i have to do for a teaching job?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  2. What are the jobs available after completing BSc Chemistry? What is the scope of Ph.D in Chemistry except teaching?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  4. Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks
  5. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  6. How can I get a job after completing BSc computer science?
  7. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  8. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  9. What can I do after completing my graduation in BSc H?
  10. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  12. What to do after completing BSc Chemistry?
  13. How may I find a job in teaching or defense services after completing graduation with 53% marks?
  14. Details about completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  15. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  16. How to do Bank job after completing BSc? I am doing BSc programme and have PM subjects as regular
  17. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry? -- [New]
  18. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
28th July 2012, 01:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do for my teaching job after completing BSc in Chemistry with 55% marks

A B.Ed degree is essential to apply for teaching positions in schools after B.Sc. If you get 50% marks in B.Sc, you can apply for B.Ed course. But you need to clear written examination so as to apply for the same. If you clear B.Ed a CTET exam score is necessary to apply for teaching positions in government schools. On the other hand, if you go on to take a PG degree in any subject; you can apply for UGC NET exam. On clearing this exam, you can get in to teaching positions in government colleges.
2nd September 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do for my teaching job after completing BSc in Chemistry with 55% marks

What are all the exams available for getting government jobs in teaching after completing M.E?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?