20th September 2011, 06:57 PM

What are the jobs available after completing BSc Chemistry? What is the scope of Ph.D in Chemistry except teaching?

what are the jobs or courses available after completing B.sc -chemistry ?
and what is the scope of ph.d in chemistry except teaching?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  2. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  3. What is the scope of BSc Chemistry after completing 12th?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks? -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  6. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  7. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  8. What will be the scope of Teaching after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  9. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  10. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  12. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  13. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  14. Scope of B.Sc honours in Chemistry in terms of job options?
  15. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  16. What I have to do for my teaching job after completing BSc in Chemistry with 55% marks
  17. Is there any scope in BSc Chemistry?
  18. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
4th October 2011, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing BSc Chemistry? What is the scope of Ph.D in Chemistry except teaching?

What are the scopes of chemistry except teaching
9th October 2011, 02:12 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing BSc Chemistry? What is the scope of Ph.D in Chemistry except teaching?

after doing Msc you are able to appear GATE exam and thenyou can get good jobs
12th February 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities in chemistry field except teaching ?
21st March 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i join petrochemical industries after my bsc chemistry and msc for same?
11th May 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i get 80% inMSC having chemistry hons.I want to know how to qualify NET exam
3rd July 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of chemistry after doing msc chem?other than teaching?
26th February 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs available after completing bsc in chemistry?
8th March 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

please give instructions about GATE exam?
25th May 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the scopes after completing bsc chemistry?any other job opportunities other than teaching?
29th October 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hello, I passed out M.Sc chemistry in 2014, and started job in pharma industry sector but now i want to change. plan to make my career in teaching field at the age of 24 so should i eligible for that ? please reply me
29th October 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

hello, I passed out M.Sc chemistry in 2014, and started job in pharma industry sector but now i want to change. plan to make my career in teaching field at the age of 24 so should i eligible for that ? please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?