8th November 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

For what I have to prepare for studying B.Sc Agriculture?

I am studying B.Sc(agriculture) in what will i have to prepare myself for campus interview, icar exam

8th November 2015, 07:07 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: For what I have to prepare for studying B.Sc Agriculture?

For studying in the B.Sc in Agriculture you have to prepare for the three subjects on basis of which the exam is conducted are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and the books referred for these subjects are-

>> Physics by H.C. Verma parts 1st and 2nd

>> Physics by NCERT publication

>> Chemistry of NCERT

>> Chemistry of Dinesh Publication

>> Chemistry of Modern Abc

>> Mathematics by NCERT

>> Mathematics by Elements

>> Mathematics of R.D. Sharma
8th November 2015, 10:44 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: For what I have to prepare for studying B.Sc Agriculture?

# You are presently pursuing the B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree and you want to start preparing for campus interview right now. I would like to give you some useful tips in this regard mentioned below:

* It is advisable that candidate should remained confident and calm during the interview process.
* Candidate should bear the sober and formal dress.
* It is advisable that candidate must have basic information about the company in which he/she is going to apply such as work of company, history of company, annual turnover, number of employees working etc.
* Most common asked which generally asked during the interview is "tell me about yourself?". Most of candidate get confused over it. Most of candidates are not comfortable on this question.
* The resume prepared by the candidate must have full information regarding candidate's educational/technical qualification, experience etc.
* Candidate should be able to present his/her negative qualities or negativity into a positive way.
* Candidate should avoid in indulging in the discussion regarding payment/salary in the first interview.
* Candidate should have to make research on himself/herself and should be fully aware of his/her weaknesses and strengths.
* the interviewer through the questions want to know about the candidate in order to ascertain that what kind of candidate is and whether he/she is suitable for working in company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?