4th March 2018, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

What I should do after passing 12th to enter in banking sector?

I want to set my career in Banking industry. So, what I should study after my Higher Secondary i.e. after passing 12th in order to get entry easily in banking industry?

11th March 2018, 10:51 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I should do after passing 12th to enter in banking sector?

If you are interested to make your career in Banking industry then, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Com/ BBA course after completion of your 12th standard. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for Bank jobs. The minimum age required to apply for Bank jobs is 20 years. So, after completion of your Bachelor's degree course in any stream from a Government recognised university, you are eligible to apply for Bank jobs.
12th March 2018, 12:00 PM
Ankitt lamba

First of all you need to pass the graduation.because all good grade jobs are available on graduation bases.after that you have to crack the particular exam for that particular job you are aspiring for.normally ibps/sbi-po are trending exams.
hope this will give you some help,regards.....
13th March 2018, 06:19 PM
@sha2nk
Banned

Hello,

This is good that you have made your mind already about your profession.
Now a days exams are being conducted by IBPS for most of the government banks. Many banks conduct exam on their own. The Minimum qualification to apply and appear for these exams is Graduation.
So Graduation in any stream will do it for you.Although You can do any degree course But as you have already decided that you want to establish yourself in banking sector, So It is advisable to go for B.Com as far as graduation in concerned.

Good luck.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?