23rd August 2013, 09:37 PM
anupriya.r

What is the interview process for IT companies?

hi
i need to know what type of questions will be asked in interviews.how to answer for that question and wat will be asked in technical round and hr round and how to answer for that.and then what type of question will be asked in aptitude test.attach some model question paper.

24th April 2020, 09:27 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: What is the interview process for IT companies?

The hiring procedures vary from company to company. The common procedures are as below:

1) MCQ test- Multiple Choice Questions. This test consists of
a)Aptitude- It consists of Number System, Profit and Loss, Time and work problems, Probability, Percentage, Simple and compound interest and some basic topics related to Mathematics.
b)Logical Reasoning
c)English Grammar
d)Programming questions- It can contain questions on Programming Languages like C, C++, Java, etc.

2) After clearing this test the next round is Group Discussion

3)Technical Round- In this round you will be questioned about your syllabus. All you need to have is a good knowledge about Programming related topics

4)HR Round- In this round your various Leadership skills are tested.
During Your Interviews you need to be calm. Be honest in your answers and don’t try to give by-hearted answers.

Do visit the website given below for your practice. It consists of Aptitude test papers.
https://testpot.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?