1st March 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Wipo BPO non-voice process of interview?

I am experienced in Data entry operator post and this is my first interview for BPO non voice process in HR post in Wipro. pls let me know that what process of interview they conduct and as well as related to what the written exam is conducted that means whether the exam will be related to the post that we choose or other.

2nd March 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wipo BPO non-voice process of interview?

Hi I am graduated and I am working in a BPO company as a data entry operator. I want to change my field cause data entry operator has no scope in future there is nothing to learn also no growth in salary. please let me know in which field I need to choose to make carrier.
2nd March 2014, 06:46 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

B.P.O --- Business Process Outsourcing
Mainly in the BPO interview you will be tested on the Communication and Language skills.You must be good at both Oral as well as in Written language skills.Generally Non-voice process is easier and smaller than Voice process.In the Non voice process they do not mainly test your voice.So generally you no need to worry about Accent and spoken English.The only thing you must be good at is “Written English skills”.

The task of a Non-voice process job is write emails to customers around the world.Generally there are mainly some reasons to outsource their work.The reasons behind are,Focus on the core activities,Cost saving,Accessing to special enterprise who actually has expertise in the particular domain.Relieving the resource constraints,augmenting the IT staff as well as reducing the IT staff.You need to know the abbreviations for the following BTO,BPM,MBPO,RPO,HRO,ESO,EPO,KPO,BPO2(Business Process Optimizing and Outsourcing),BPM(Business Process management) and more.

You need to prepare to the some of the questions such as,
→ Why should we hire you ?
→ How do you rate your communication skills?
→ What is call centre ?
→ What are your strengths?
→ What are voice and non voice based BPO’s?
→ What is expected salary?
→ How long can you commit to work with us?
→ Tell us something about previous boss?
→ Have you ever had a problem with your peer? Give an example
→ What is your style of management?
→ What motivates you at work?
→ Tell us about yourself
→ Describe your ideal job
→ What do you know about us?
→ Are you comfortable working in a team?
→ Would you like to ask us any questions?

So prepare all the above BPO related questions,surely they would be helpful to you in Interview.
8th October 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the rounds contain with experienced people in health care non voice process in wipro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?