3rd April 2016, 12:36 AM
Abhijit Mohite

What job I can get after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?

What job I can get after completion of diploma in architectural engineering? Can you please provide me the complete details on this? List me down all the jobs which I will be eligible to apply for? Awaiting for the suitable responses soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  2. Is it possible for me get the state government job after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?
  3. How can i opt for architectural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  5. What is the benefit of join B.Arch course after Diploma in Architecture?
  6. Am I eligible to join architectural course after completion of diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  7. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  8. PG Diploma after Architectural Assistantship is possible?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Any government jobs available for me in after passing Architectural Engineering? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  12. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  13. Duration of architectural engineering after diploma in Civil engineering?
  14. PG Diploma in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  15. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  16. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  17. What will be the salary offered for an Architect?
  18. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
30th April 2017, 12:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What job I can get after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?

Diploma in Architecture Engineering is a diploma level course. The duration of this course is three years. Applicants must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

List of jobs after completion of diploma in architectural engineering

** Design agencies

** Development officers

** Architectural Draughtsman

** Draftsman

** Assistant Managers

** Architectural Finishing Products’ Sales Manager

** Project Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?