30th August 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after completing 12th with 73% marks

Hi sir..
This is neelu from UP east..i've passed my 12th with 73% marks. Presently i'm persuing BCA. What Can i do??
plz rply..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  2. Admission in BBA for a candidate who have secured less marks in 12th standard? Job opportunities in Odisha after completing BBA? -- [New]
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc MPC course in March?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  5. Which one is better, M.Tech after B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech? Which has better future prospects?
  6. What are the government job opportunities after completing 12th with 90%?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completing MBA in HR? Will I get a job even after scoring less marks in PUC?
  8. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  9. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  10. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th? I have scored 73% marks
  11. Opportunities that can increase probability to get a job after completing B.E with 70%?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  13. What are the job opportunities in Indian Navy after completing 12th with commerce?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities after completing O Level?
  16. What can I do after completing BSc in CBZ? What are the job opportunities?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  18. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry course?
15th July 2015, 12:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing 12th with 73% marks

Since you are pursuing the BCA. So according to my opinion first complete your graduation as there are large number of job opportunities after the graduation.

But still if you want to appear for some of the jobs opportunities you can appear :-
* SSC CHSL.
* Railway.
* SCRA.

For the above examination the eligibility is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board and different eligibility regarding the age criteria.

So you can apply for these but continue your graduation as there are many option available in the public sector as well as in the private sector.
* Banking.
* Civil Services Examination.
* SSC.
* TCS.

These are best available jobs with handsome pay and perks. So start your preparation for these examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?