9th November 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BBA for a candidate who have secured less marks in 12th standard? Job opportunities in Odisha after completing BBA?

hello
i have got very less mark in 12th..
can i get selected in BBA??..
Plz tell me the job details
after BBA in odisha..??????

27th November 2014, 12:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BBA for a candidate who have secured less marks in 12th standard? Job opportunities in Odisha after completing BBA?

If you are having less marks in 12th class, then try to apply for more and more colleges, which are offering BBA course. So, that you can get an admission in any of those colleges. At present, candidates who have completed BBA course are having many job opportunities in Management sectors all around the world. So, that you can get a job in any of the top MNC's, if you can complete the BBA course with good percentage.
If you can do MBA along with BBA, then it will be added advantage to increase your career opportunities. So, try to do MBA if your interested to pursue any of the Masters courses.
9th June 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in BBA for a candidate who have secured less marks in 12th standard? Job opportunities in Odisha after completing BBA?

I have secure 44% In 12th can i addmission in BBA & tell me BBA course start after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?