29th June 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and communication diploma?

What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and telecommunication diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  2. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  3. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  4. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  5. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  6. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  9. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  11. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  13. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  14. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. How to do B.E after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  17. How can I get a job after completing diploma and communication engineering
  18. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
15th January 2017, 07:47 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and communication diploma?

Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a Diploma level Electronics and Communication Engineering course. The duration of this course is three years.

After completion of this course you can apply for following jobs are given below.

** Programmer Analyst

** Production Manager

** Business Development Manager Electronics

** Production Quality Manager

** Electronics Hardware Development Engineer

** Electronics Technician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?