10th June 2013, 08:49 PM
kirthika1993

What are the job opportunities of MSc computer science?

What are the job opportunities of m.sc computer science? Can you please list it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  2. Which has more scope M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer Science?
  3. What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course
  4. What are the job opportunities of MSc computer science?
  5. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  6. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  7. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  9. What has better scope between MSc IT and MSc computer science?
  10. Which section should I take in 11th? What are the job opportunities?
  11. What should I do after passing MSc computer science? How to apply outside for the job?
  12. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  13. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  14. Any change for government job after completing MSc Computer Science?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  17. What are the job opportunities for B.Tech computer science students?
  18. Career opportunities after MSc Computer Science course?
20th June 2015, 11:43 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities of MSc computer science?

You can apply for Government as well as private sector jobs after completion of MSc computer science course.

** Most of them are lucrative job opportunities which offer a salary in the range of Rs. 2, 00, 000/- to Rs. 8,00,000/- per annum.

==> Job opportunities of MSc computer science

$$ Web Developer

$$ ASP.NET Programmer

$$ PHP Programmer

$$ Web Designer

$$ Software Developer

$$ Software Configuration Manager

$$ Business Manager Development

$$ Software Quality Analyst

$$ Technical Support Engineer

$$ Hardware Design Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?