13th December 2010, 11:51 AM
pankaj.7685

What are the job prospects present in government sector after doing MCA with 75% marks?

I did MCA this year with 75% marks.I also got plcement from college but i want to prepare for Govt jobs and Public Sector Jobs.My Educational background is 10 class with 66%,12 class Science (NonMedical) with 61%
and graduation in science with 55% marks.
Please guide me in which public sector companies i can apply and what are various job prospectives for me in govt jobs.
Reply me immediately.
My email ID is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worth to pursue MCA from Sikkim Manipal University? From where to pursue MCA and what are the job prospects in government sector?
  2. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  3. Is it possible for MCA graduate to get the job in Government sector?
  4. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  5. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  6. How can I get settled in a government sector with MCA qualification? Various ways to get job in Public Sector?
  7. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a government job with previous software company experience?
  9. Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?
  10. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  11. Job prospects for me in government sector after doing BSc in Microbiology at an age of 29 years?
  12. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU?
  13. Jobs in Government sector after MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any Software job available in Government sector for MCA postgraduate?
  15. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  16. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  17. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  18. How to get a government job at the age of 29 with MCA qualification? -- [New]
26th February 2012, 08:27 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What are the job prospects present in government sector after doing MCA with 75% marks?

Master of Computer Application is a highly demanded course. This is mainly due the scope of the course in the job market. The course study helps candidates to get in to lucrative career in the software industry. The course has the same validity as that of B.E/B. Tech in Computer Science/Engineering. One can get in to highly designated job positions in Banks, Railways, Educational sector, Civil Services, etc after the course study. These professionals can get in to software development and allied jobs in firms such as C-DIT, CDAC, etc. The candidate has to pass through the selection procedures of the recruiting firm in order to get in to the job. The candidate has to go through the website of the concerned authority (that carry out the exams) or leading employment dailies to collect information regarding the same. The recruiting procedures of different companies in government sector may vary with their norms and HR policies. There are various companies in the public sector that are in need of MCA graduates. The candidates can seek job openings in leading firms such as BHEL, ONGC, SAIL, etc. One can also find vacancies in the IT division of United India Insurance Company, NTPC, Airport Authority of India, and so on. The job positions offer ample career growth along with lucrative salary and perks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?