2nd August 2013, 08:00 PM
sonu barnwal

What is the joining date of CRPF Assistant Commandant?

Please ask your question:

Please Type Your Question Title Here:
What is the joining date of crpf assistant commandant who have passed the examination in 2011

27th January 2019, 10:31 PM
Sartajmalla

Default Re: What is the joining date of CRPF Assistant Commandant?

Different forces have different joining date. So it depends on which force you get.

For CRPF the joining date is expected to be in January or February.
13th March 2019, 10:28 AM
Maa Ka Pyar

Default Re: What is the joining date of CRPF Assistant Commandant?

CAPF Assistant Commandent paper is conducted by Union Public Service Commission of India to recruit the officer cadre in Paramilitary forces like
1.SSB( sashastra Seema Bal)
2.ITBP (Indo Tibetan Border Police)
3.BSF (Border Security Force)
4. CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)
5.CISF( Central industrial security force)
If candidate qualify in prelims examination then it will appear for mains examination which is also conducted by Union Public Service Commission of India after that physical fitness test conducted by Paramilitary department .if you will come in final merit list then joining letter will be sent to you.
13th March 2019, 10:29 AM
Maa Ka Pyar

Post Re: What is the joining date of CRPF Assistant Commandant?

CAPF Assistant Commandent paper is conducted by Union Public Service Commission of India to recruit the officer cadre in Paramilitary forces like
1.SSB( sashastra Seema Bal)
2.ITBP (Indo Tibetan Border Police)
3.BSF (Border Security Force)
4. CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)
5.CISF( Central industrial security force)
If candidate qualify in prelims examination then it will appear for mains examination which is also conducted by Union Public Service Commission of India after that physical fitness test conducted by Paramilitary department .if you will come in final merit list then joining letter will be sent to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?