11th January 2011, 05:03 PM

Date of CLAT exam? Eligibility Criteria for joining National Law School of India University, Bangalore? Admission date of the college?

When is the CLAT exam? What are the eligibility criteria for joining the National Law School Of India University, Bangalore? When is the admission date in this college?

18th January 2011, 03:03 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of CLAT exam? Eligibility Criteria for joining National Law School of India University, Bangalore? Admission date of the college?

hello,
here i am giving you all the requisites for the CLAT 2011:

Issues of application form from all CLAT -2011 participating institutes and post offices: 11 january 2011(tue)

last date of submission of filled in entrance exam application form: 2 april 2011

date of admission test:15 may 2011(3.00-5.00 pm)

issue of hall ticket: 12 april,2011(tuesday)

eligibility:
undergraduate:
not less than 50 % in +2.

postgraduate:
should have passed the LL.B/B.L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.

regards,
yash
9th March 2011, 03:13 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Date of CLAT exam? Eligibility Criteria for joining National Law School of India University, Bangalore? Admission date of the college?

Hello....Here are the necessary details-
Issues of application form from all CLAT -2011 participating institutes and post offices: 11 january 2011(tue)

last date of submission of filled in entrance exam application form: 2 april 2011

date of admission test:15 may 2011(3.00-5.00 pm)

issue of hall ticket: 12 april,2011(tuesday)

eligibility:
undergraduate:
not less than 50 % in +2.

postgraduate:
should have passed the LL.B/B.L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
ALL THE BEST
18th March 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i want fill the form of CLAT 2011 in pune what is the last date
7th April 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrace test for B.com L.L.B.?
5th May 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

when is the CLAT exam ? i still didn't get my hall ticket ?
29th July 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

has the admission for L.L.B course for 2012 started??
15th September 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

what would be the date of issueing application form for clat-2012...???will the test held in april month only or before tht???
12th March 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

admission for L.L.B course for 2012 has started or not?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?