9th March 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What kind of job will I get after doing Port Management? How much will be the salary?

Which kind of job I get After doing Port Management & what will be Salary ??

Related Questions:
26th March 2011, 08:18 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after doing Port Management? How much will be the salary?

hi..
with so many new ports and expansion of the present ports going at a huge scale in the country i think management in port is an very good career option,
in this kind of the jib will be maintain the ports in which you work,your job will mainly consists of things like maintaining the the traffic of the ports and also the passenger movements and the cargo moments,
also the security aspect will also may come in your hand,
the salary will b usually very high for any one involved with the port sector,
so do not worry about the salary ,and with very few officials available in this sector you are sure that your future is really very good and exiting
20th April 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after doing Port Management? How much will be the salary?

Hi,
I am appearing for the assistant traffic manager exam.. in port trust(ministry of shipping). Does anybody knows how to get prepare for that exam. and syllabus or any model papers to refer.
plz let me know about this
30th October 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary after port management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?