9th November 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc in Biotech? How much is the salary?

after completing my b.sc in biotech, what kinds of jobs i'll get at what salary?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  2. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of jobs are there after completing BSc CS?
  4. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  5. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  6. Career scope for students who have done BSc Honors in Chemistry? What kind of jobs are there? How much is the salary?
  7. After completing MSc Biotech what kind of job will I do apart from lecturership? How much salary can I get?
  8. What kind of job can I do after doing BSc in Biotech?
  9. What can I do after BSc? I am doing BSc Biotech
  10. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?
  11. How much salary will I get after completing BSc Biotech degree from Bangalore University and also doing HPCL training program? In which companies can I get the job?
  12. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc and MSc in Biotech from KUK(Haryana)? How much salary can I get?
  13. Are there any jobs with good salary after completing BSc?
  14. Which has more salary in India between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech -- [New]
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  16. What kind of jobs are being offered after completing BSc IT? What is the pay scale in Mumbai
  17. What kind of jobs can I get related to my degree after completing B.E, MBA
  18. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
29th December 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc in Biotech? How much is the salary?

i have completed btech in biotecnology .i want to do ms or mtech in cs .is it possible? if yes then how ?where sud apply?
21st February 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc in Biotech? How much is the salary?

I have completed B.Sc Biotechnology and PGDCA Which job is better to do?
15th April 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

where i get jobs for bsc biotech and how much they will pay i am in chennai
5th May 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i am studying BSc honours biotech in 1st year in jaipur national university .i want o know about the scopes and lines open for me after my complition of degree.Is not it the sheer expense just to recieve my graduation degree..plzguide me
5th May 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i am studying BSc honours biotech in 1st year in jaipur national university .i want o know about the scopes and lines open for me after my complition of degree.Is not it the sheer expense just to recieve my graduation degree..plzguide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?