1st November 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Which has more salary in India between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech

which is better either b.sc biotech or b.tech biotech.whch has more salary in chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  2. Which has more salary in India between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech -- [New]
  3. Where can I get a job after completing B.Tech in Biotech? How much salary will I get?
  4. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  6. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech
  7. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  10. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  11. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  12. Is BSc Biotechnology a good course after 12th? What after BSc Biotech?
  13. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training?
  14. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  15. Are there any jobs for me in BSc Biotech?
  16. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  18. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
15th December 2015, 07:37 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more salary in India between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech

Both the courses that you mentioned
B.Sc in Biotechnology
B.Tech in Biotechnology
are Graduation level courses in the field of Life Sciences / Biotechnology.

Both the courses would offer good career prospects and job opportunities for the candidates. But the only thing is that the candidate have to make most out of the course by gaining good subject knowledge.

The salary that you will get is not dependent upon the course that you are going to do but it is dependent upon following aspects
-Your job designation
-Your Company Level
-The college or university from where you did your Graduation
-Your knowledge levels and communication skills

If you did your Graduation from a normal college and get a job in a small company, you will be given low salary. In contrast to this, if you did your Graduation from a popular college and got job opportunity in a reputed organization, then you will get good salary.

The duration of B.Sc Biotechnology is 3 years and of B.Tech Biotechnology is 4 years.

There would be common subjects in both the courses. However B.Tech Biotechnology involves technological applications of Biotechnology in addition to regular study of Life science subjects.

Hence, it would be better to do B.Tech Biotechnology course.

In order to get admission for B.Tech course, you should crack the respective Entrance Exam. There will be national level and state level Entrance Exams to join B.Tech course.

You can choose the Entrance Exam as per your interest and have good preparation for the same and crack it.

If you would like to go for B.Sc course, you can direct admission in many colleges without any Entrance Exam. But you should do M.Sc in Biotechnology after B.Sc to avail top job opportunities.

In order to join any of these course, you should have completed your 12th class in Science stream with the subjects like
Biology
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry etc.
28th September 2017, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which has more salary in India between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech

What are the entrance exams from which I can get best college for btech in biotechnology?
27th March 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I am so confused about the things that can i get a job after btech in biotechnology or it is complicated?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?