7th June 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?

Friends,
I am Premraj studying B.Sc(Computer Science).
I want to know that what jobs I will get after my B.Sc?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for B.E.(Information Science & Engineering) candidate?
  2. What kind of jobs can i get after passing 70.2% in 12th science
  3. For what kind of jobs will I get after passing class 12th science with 72%?
  4. What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate?
  5. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  6. What kind of jobs are provided for B.Tech holders in computer science
  7. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a private job? What kind of jobs are available?
  9. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?
  10. What kind of Part time Jobs I can do being a candidate having completed Diploma in Computer Applications?
  11. What kind of government jobs are available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering students?
  12. What kind of jobs can I get in Bijapur?
  13. Which kind of jobs are available for me after diploma in Computer Science?
  14. What kind of job will I be able to do after finishing my degree in computer science?
  15. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology and B.Ed in Physical Science?
  16. What kind of jobs are preferred for MSc Electronics Science students?
  17. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Distance B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  18. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary?
10th June 2015, 12:12 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?

The field of computer science and IT is like an ocean. It has more jon opportunities than any other branch. Though it suffers with phenomenons like recessions but then also CS/IT students are the first one to be placed in any institutions.

taking about the job opportunities that you have after the B.sc course are-
You can become a
> Programmer or
> Software Engineer
> Computer Scientist
> Computer Engineer,
> Hardware Designer,
> Logic Designer,
> Systems Engineer,
> System integrator,
> Systems Analyst,
> System Administration,
> Technical Support,
> Support Engineer,
> Consultant and
> Research Staff Member

After you B.sc if you plan to do your M.sc then also, you can have a chance to become professor in different colleges.

So, the opportunities are immense, you just need to find the one which best suits you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?