5th February 2010, 06:08 PM
rajajn

What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?

hi sir.... i am mca (2010) passed out student... what kind of jobs i can go other then IT.... can u tell some vacancies in goverment jobs for mca... i am waiting for ur reply sir..

9th May 2011, 11:21 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?

as you have studied MCA then you should join in IT field. because MCA study is related to IT field. most of the MCA candidate do work in leading IT farm like TCS, Infosys, Wipro etc.

till if you don't want to do work on IT field then also you have options. you may join as lecturer in any institution for computer subject.

there are also some government jobs for MCA candidates in Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Air force etc. you may also go for P.hd study and after that you may join in research field. till these all are related to computer subject. as you passed MCA then you must have to deals with computer subject.

best wishes.
9th May 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?

is it necessary tat we should be wellversed in programming language for getting job in it field.
21st May 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I will complete my MCA in July(2011),But i want a govt. job in Bihar/jharkhand.
24th May 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know the government job notifications in 2011 based on M.C.A
26th May 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

can i geta good job on the basis of BCA ?
26th May 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

which typesof job r avaliable in airforce & navy for MCA candidates?
3rd June 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I am thankful for this site. I'm also a MCA student now and intend to serve in IT areas at any one place of Railways, LICI, Nationalised Banks or Defence sector. Please help me with the possible websites where I should look into for job enquiries.
Thanking You & with regards,

Nabanita.
11th June 2011, 03:55 PM
lucylc

You have many opportunities after doing MCA. You will get good after this. There are many opportunities of jobs in Jharkhand after doing MCA. You can also get jobs of faculty after taking Master degree in computer application.

If you get jobs of faculty, it is right opportunity for you. You will get luxurious life. As 8it id very good jobs specially for women.
15th June 2011, 04:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajajn View Post
hi sir.... i am mca (2010) passed out student... what kind of jobs i can go other then IT.... can u tell some vacancies in goverment jobs for mca... i am waiting for ur reply sir..
hello dear

B.tech MCAstudent can apply for recruitment in the given below companies

1.TCS.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Mahendra tech.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.patni computer.

8.HCL.

etc.

you can give given below govt. exam

1.railways.

2.NTPC.

3.ONGC.

4.BHEL.

5.DRDO.

6.IAS.

7.UPSC.

etc.

all the best.........
17th July 2011, 01:02 AM
Arsalaan

since you have done mca and thats related IT .you will have to deal with computers application. you can;t entirely escape that.
There are lots of job available in IT in software companies you can go for them. you can be a lecturer .
some jobs are there in government sector too like in railways,
8th August 2011, 11:35 AM

Wink Government jobs

Upsc in govt.
22nd August 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I have 58% in 12th.But i have 60% and above in 10th,Bsc,MCA...
25th August 2011, 07:07 PM
rex991

if you have done MCA then the IT jobs better suits you but other then that if you want a govt job then there are teacher jobs or if you want any other govt job then again it will be IT related or you will have to prepare for the other govt exams. There are so many govt jobs. however if you are from Jharkhand then you can easily find a well suited govt jobs in Jharkhand for you.
15th September 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBA after BCA
18th October 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

IF i want to join in Aviation Engineering courses,would that be possible.
20th October 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I completed MCA in 2008.But i dont have any work experience.Right now,i am trying for a job.Since i have 2 years gap,which field best suits me?I would like to get a job in area where i can be at home in the evening so that i can look after my family.Please let me know as soon as possible.Should i do any courses?Please reply to [email protected]
Thanking you.
Mariam
31st March 2012, 11:59 AM
kaveribiswas

As you have studied MCA then you should join in IT field. because MCA study is related to IT field. most of the MCA candidate do work in leading IT farm like TCS, Infosys, Wipro etc.

till if you don't want to do work on IT field then also you have options. you may join as lecturer in any institution for computer subject.

there are also some government jobs for MCA candidates in Indian Railway, Indian Army, Indian Air force etc.
11th April 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing mca frm smu distance education and bsc IT completing the same university smu will i teach engineering college in future. plz reply...............
11th April 2013, 07:13 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you are not interested in IT jobs then perhaps Banking job may be your preference. You can apply for the banking job in government sector having completed post graduation.

The Institute of Banking Personnel Services (IBPS) conducts Bank Clerk and Bank PO entrance exam. Since you are post graduate I don't think Bank Clerk is the exam for you but certainly you can apply for the Bank PO.

Upon clearing this entrance exam you can apply for Bank PO job in 19 Public Sector Banks. To appear for the exam please ensure you are meeting the criteria.

IBPS Bank PO Eligibility

1. A bachelor degree which is completed from recognized college.

2. There is no minimum percentage criteria.

3. The lower age limit is 20 years.

4. Upper age limit is 30 years.

5. Up to 3 years relaxation for OBC.

6. While maximum of 5 years for SC/ST.

It is also possible to apply for the Civil Services Examination. Depending on your choice you can apply for the Indian Police Service, Indian Administrative Service, Indian Forest Service etc.

Eligibility

1. Only candidate who is Indian citizen is allowed to appear.

2. Those who are interested should have graduation degree.

3. No minimum percentage criteria.

4. Age limit is 21 to 30 years.

5. 33 years is the upper age limit for OBC.

6. 35 years is the age limit for SC/ST.

Other good option for you would be National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted for Junior Research Fellowship and the college lectureship. You should apply for the lecturer job in the central government colleges.

The criteria for NET is post graduation degree unlike the jobs mentioned above that actually require graduates. The National Eligibility Test is conducted in June and December.

Eligibility

1. Minimum quafication should be post graduation.

2. There should be 55 percent or more marks in post graduation.

3. Up to 5 percent relaxation for SC/ST students.

4. Your subject for NET will be Computer Science and Applications.

5. There is no limit on attempts.

6. There is no upper age limit for lecturer job.
28th February 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, I completed my MCA in distance education with 64% of aggrigation marks .plz tel me what kind of job will be offered in government sector?
21st March 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

My 12th 45% and my Bca&Mca result 60% what kind job&salary prefer by company?
29th March 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i m so mch confused tht after enter wht is best for me...if i do BS in computer science then can i get the job in any good company..plz tel me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?